stuck w your love

wind has my mind blown , stuck in the time zone, trying to get out to get over this mile stone , pounding my heart every night till it's blue black and white , in and out of sight , 

you appear like the light, leaving candles lit , then you call it quits, so quick , I look up and you've been there and back got my mind playing tricks , I think it time to split, 

but because I love you I'be became an addict, for your love I'll do what I got to do like I just got to have it 

took care of you , like you where my pride and joy , you where the same reason I smiled and the same reason it's destroyed 

because I love you ... 

this unhealthy relationship I don't know which is worst the one I have with you or the one with myself for allowing this hurt 

Inside my body there's bones that are still half crushed, still trying to adjust, still trying to gain trust,

all this cause of love , going beyond and above , screaming till broken glass, is all on the rugs , what are we going to do, I can't believe I love you this much , I think we doing too much , I think I'm doing too much , and you not doing enough,

Cupid keep throwing shots , hitting all the right spots, stomach tied up in knots , times being wasted I want to punch a clock, I am so shocked , that I love you this much, it's so unhealthy , slowly melting , and your not helping , if we can't make this work, addiction is hard to tear away from, can you still be my comfort , can you still be my friend,  I know we can't be close , but I still love what's within , and and still love what we had, I just wish you still cared ,until I break away we can still pretend , that everything's okay, for you I'll pray, for me I'll pray, for us I'll pray  that this unhealthy thing can become something healthy...

miyajeanae

Unfitted Clique I'm glad you had tried to be deceitful and all thinking i didn't have feelings but don't worry I took those feelings to ground buried them so far down, that no sun nor water could give them the power to grow on me again, people asked me how I felt about you and I replied back with a question "who are you talking about pretending I didn't know who they was referring to like the truth is I didn't forget, feelings were gone but the memories stuck in you made me feel I wasn't comfortable and in secured the body I was living in I couldn't fit in your crowd I couldn't fit in your clique man I wish it would've clicked in my mind along time ago when my moma told me I was beautiful and I must admit you should've listened to even though sometimes it was hard to take in like a bullet through a vest that was bullet proof I used to go crazy breaking mirrors like that's what had made me perfection was a disorder like I had ADHD got me picking flowers about myself like she love no she hates me man I used to hate me but this is what happens when you're born into a society of labels you got to have this and you got to have that unless you don't got nothing that's not true because I have a brain and I'm still finding my purpose I have realized I am worth iti don't have to be in your click i don't now and I didn't then and I hope you can find your true beauty well after this is sent a special letter to my old high school friends