Success, Dedication, and Knowledge

Tue, 10/18/2016 - 16:18 -- KiaraLH

If I want to succeed as bad as I want to breathe, then I will be successful. In order for me to succeed I must get up for school to read. Knowledge is power. Me without knowledge there's a high chance life will devour.

I dream of big time inventions so I must proceed on with my lifetime intentions. When life gives me sour lemons I make sweet lemonnade. So I come at the haters like a blade. Smart as a whip getting a grip of life. It's the art of the mind.

The want to become a cardiologist keep me to strive. Helping others, making money, and having knowledge is why I dive into life. I strive to make a difference. Putting a smile on one's face is my favorite preference. You smile I smile I greet the day for the world.

I love education. So I strive to get as much as I can as possible. I someday will be a cardiologist who work so hard to make a difference. I do get overwhelmed when getting for school early in the morning but I still go because there's no choice. Like I said before knowledge is power and I most certainly want to succeed as much as I want to breathe.