The teary eyed girl

one day in this dark lonely world a girl by the name of alice pilcher was born. She wasnt any other kind of ordinary girl. She had a special touch to her. By the age of 12 she lost her parents in a car accident. She cryed and cryed and wouldnt stop. She was such a scared lil girl. By the age of 15 she moved in with her grandparents they bought her a cat. But she also lost her cat after three days. And yes she cryed and cryed agin. By the age of 18 her grandparents died and after that she was lost. She felt as if nobody loved her . But she was wrong she found GOD . But after she found him her life got in somemore danger . She found out that she had all kinds of serious problems worried with her such as hiv, and lung cancer. She was really scared than she didnt know what to do then . And yes again she icryed and cryed somemore. Alice felt as if she was loosing more than winning. but she later own died and still was crying...

trenaile

great story.