Terrence

Brown eyes slightly tinted behind the glass, smooth skin, proud smile, soft lips like me.

Products of our enviornment, different backgrounds but personalities that mirrored eachother. Minds that pushed one another to the limits, somtimes beyong their limits, but mostly just to a comfortable challenge point.

I gave you my all because I could, you allowed me to, and that's how it was meant to be...

But you refused me because she refused to love you. You denied me because she denied you.

I waited because I was sure one day, when the tears she caused you to cry seized to cloud you vision, you would look in the mirror, in my eyes, and see that I was you. But you never looked in the mrror, in my eyes.

You resisted the posiitive emotion, the love. You told me your skin was white, your eyes black, your smile nonexistent, your heart cold. You told me you were someone else when all along I could tell you were me.

Because my love was turned away, and my heart bruised, I told anyone who wanted to love me after you that my heart was cold, and that maybe I could love them later.

But then, after maybe stumbling across something that caused you to remember me, you looked in a mirror and saw yourself, saw me...for who we truly are.

Brown eyes slightly tinted behind the glass, smooth skin, proud smile, soft lips like me