Texas.don.g.nutt.59.poem.gangsta gangsta

Texas.don.g.nutt.59.poem. Gangsta gangsta get it got it all about it in this streets. Holden the heat bringing the chrome the triggai pulled with a big blast this gangsta is much ruff an tuff then the last left alone still got it on bring it on like marvin gaye holden words that split an spitt harder then a mack 10 are a uzi are A.k.gangsta gangsta drapped up dripped out full colors i wear blue on blue blue over gray blue an black as i creep the one holden it tuff an down the texas.don.gangsta nutt 59 upon the poet of this poems gangsta gangsta in an out the room this the spot the shine gangsta gangsta paradise roll.poem gangsta gangsta 12.2019

texas.don.g.nutt59

Texas.don g.nutt.59.poet thats a hundred an 50bpoems from this poets threw the year im next to robert velvz now tell me 2019vim up me an his page looks the same hello what up bru .texas.don.g.nutt59.2019

texas.don.g.nutt59

Texas.don.g.nutt.59 that be it that be me for 2019 one hundred an 50 that be tops for now merry christmas happy new years see ya soon piwer poetry peace james bennett