There is an empty place

There is an empty place in my chest, an empty spot where my thoughts use to flow and my memories use to play. The familiar rhythm that's kept me alive for so long is slowly coming to a halt. The stubborn attitude that's kept me sharp and unwilling to fall has slackended to the point where the fear in my mind has taken controle. Every trick I know and played has come back to hunt me, every prayer I've prayed has been ignored and now I'm alone. Alone with my broken thoughts and the empty place has grown larger feeding on my emotions all fear based and my arrogance as well.This palce where all my joy use to riside is just a deep dark pit in my core gorging itself on my fear, choking out my selfcontrole and selfreliance. Slowly I am being depleted of emotions and being filled with the rotting corpes of dreams. I am nothing like my old self now just a forgotten memory, this new form is a broken shadow too numb to feel pain anymore. The empty place in my chest has not yet passed, the pain must be real since it's still here with me. The feelings before the pain must have been real as well then since they are the reason for the empty palce in my life.       

Grant-Grey Porter Hawk Guda

Powerful expression. Always let poetry fill your life. Keep expressing your heart.  

Jack Ripper IX

Thank you so much.