Things I [don't] want you to know:

Things I [don't] want you to know:

• Sometimes I sit in my closet and stare at the amount of clothes I have. And it makes me sick to think I'm so lucky when really, I don't like being alive.

• I secretly hate the way seaweed looks in the sand and the way it feels on the bottom of my feet when I step on it. But if the ocean has so much ugly buried deep within, then maybe someone can look at me and think I'm beautiful.

• When it's 4a.m., I tend to think I'm the only one awake with the moon, but I'm a dreamer and life is not as magical as they say it is.

• I have a cemetery in my heart and I dig a new grave whenever someone new enters my life because I know they won't stay. Yours is built and I hope you rest in peace.

• I like being looked at when I'm thinking because reading minds has always intrigued me. When you look at me, I'm thinking of you. And, god, I hope you're a mind reader because I'll never have the courage to actually tell you.

• I haven't been able to breathe since the first day of 6th grade when I realized I don't matter. When you said you'd burn and bleed for my love, I took my first breath and I've been inhaling your fumes ever since.

• I hope you fall out of love quickly because I function better alone and I hate waiting for your call all day because I really hate my phone and the way it allows you to run from my grasp.

• I'll write poetry about you probably close to forever because other than your body, it's the only thing I know.

• I love you, skinny love, and I hope you never notice.