Time

"I can't wait to grow up!" the little girl told. You get to do whatever you want when you're old. Being little meant you couldn't do much. You couldn't eat desert before dinner, stay up as late as mom, and such. Years flew by and that little girl was ten. Now, she couldn't do her own makeup, so she yelled "I can't wait to grow up" again. Sixteen came quicker than you know it. Driving, boys, makeup, and of course, the dreaded zit. You imagination went away. But believe me, the emotions did stay. "I want to grow up" was still said. I wonder why that ran through her head. Now that little girl is turning into an adult. And now that little girl realizes she wishes the time would halt. "I wish I never grew up" popped into her head. That little girl cried and wished "I can't wait to grow up" was never said. That little girl, that isn't so little anymore, is scared.  Listen to the information that is about to be shared. Growing up isn't as glamorous as it seems. I assure you it's not anything like your dreams. So listen to me please, that little girl is me. Yes, being an adult makes you free. But with that comes major responsibilities and hard times to face. Don't rush the time away from you because time will put you in your place. It's time to be mature and start my life. I'll have to be a wife. Time flies by, don't want to grow up.