Time flies

Wed, 01/04/2017 - 11:33 -- Kenken

74600
Pakistan

A year ago today who where you ? A year ago today who was I ? Time flies when you're sad Time flies when you're happyBut did you take time to enjoy it?  I was sad and unhappyConstantly feeling crappy But I didn't realize how good I had it I was alive and healthy But to consume with being wealthy  I never had it all but I was okay Always worrying about my appearance That I was transparent to others Constantly trying to fit in Not noticing the girl in the mirror  Time flies But today I'm a different personI'm happy and healthy Still not wealthy But I'm okay  Time flies My mentality has change completely Now I view things differently But I'm bless and can't wait for the future Because one day I'll be successful  And beyond grateful But until then I'll continue to work hardI'll love myself I'll be a better me  Because what I learn from time passing is that we don't have time to waste I learn that we can be here one day and gone the nextSo I have to achieve for higher goals and be the best  2017 is my year to shine I don't care because it's my time So I'll wait Because soon it'll be my time And it'll fly by