True Beauty

What is true beauty? Is it the clothes? The hair? The magazine photos in which we constantly stare? Forced to live in the "Status Quo" in which we don't know the true us? Where true beauty isn't even particularly "True" because we are living in the   imagination  of others. Consumed by the imitation of the media, instead of facing our own ideas of what our True Beauty holds. Who is to say that our true beauty should revolves around the false image through someone else eyes? "True" beauty should revolve around the content of ones character, the education in which one strives to make a better nation for the next generation, instead my generation seeks the salvation in making social status expectations. Beauty is more than fashion or the latest shoes that you've bought, Its about your inner image and the size of your heart that matters a lot.    

\