Two voices one song

stereotype

both

reality

HI my name is stereotype                                                                                                                 

Hi my name is reality

We both change people’s ideas of another

I created the theory that all muslims are terrorist

I created the reality that all muslims aren't terrorists that in fact they are running from their homes to escape the terrorist in their country

I am the thing that when you think tug you think of a black man or a black teenager in a gang

I am the reality that there are more caucasian  tugs on the street then blacks or mexicans

I am what makes you think a pregnant teenage  girl is a whore.

I am the reality that the majority of pregnant teens were raped.

WE  are what makes or breaks a person.

I am what put a label on blacks during the war on drugs. I am what labeled them as crack mothers,whores,I am what labeled their children as crack babies .I am what created their worst nightmare.

I  am the reality that there were equal caucasians and blacks using the drugs at the time.

I am what make people think all caucasians like starbucks

I am the reality that all races like it equally

I am the thing that makes people think that  If Indians had united, they could have prevented the European invasion.

I am the reality that Tribes were too different culturally and lived too far apart to fight together as a cohesive unit.

We are what create and stop wars.                                                            

I am what makes you think all  male mexicans are drug lords

I am the reality that 75.6%of drug lords are woman and caucasian and black.

I am what makes you think the only way for a female to be beautiful is to be skinny and rich.

I am the reality that what makes you beautiful is your personality.

I am what makes you think when you hear american you think Boastful and arrogant.

• Disrespectful of authority.

• Drunkard.

• Extravagant and wasteful.

• Generous.

• Ignorant of other countries and cultures.

• Informal.

• Insensitive.

But in reality americans are kind and smart and are barely making it thru the day without stress and that most americans are immigrants from another country.

We are the stereotype and the reality one can not work without the other we are what makes or break a person we are the judgers.