Uneasy Time Traveler

91913

Beginning my adult life trips me out.  I'm goin to college just to scout to preview the unknown that I shall step through each day. I'm not sure if I'm even ready. I'm about to drop out of the plane but I still have this uneasy pain and queesyness in my stomach. I ache with growing pains. I constantly feel insane like the thought of travelling to my future is like a growing tumor in my brain.  I hover just over the cusp of the rest of my life with the resources I need to succeed, yet I still feel like I'm walking into a gunfight wielding a knife. What is right? How can I still travel to the future when I have yet to understand my past and present. I am gifted with love that surrounds me; my protective suit that will make the journey safe. I guess all I have is faith. Faith in myself and in my support. Like a team in a sport. I will take my step to the future and only look back to make sure I have people still with me. I'll live blissfully, but won't shy away from the perils that lie ahead. Instead I'll continue on to the future, and make sure when my travels are done, I can help the next uneasy time traveler begin their run.

-Fabio Benvolio