The Vibration Streams of Music

More than being a language with diverse vocabulary associated to sounds, music is an instinct that flows from the human soul onto the chosen instrument. It could be seen almost as a dance. The fingers seem to skillfully skip to the beat of a song playing inside the misunderstood depths of the mind.

What was once a giant cloud of notes becomes a streaming river of a narrated feeling. In the times words fail, music explains the vibration resonating in the heart of the skilled musician. Now, one could potentially try to describe a vibrational song using language, which cannot appease to the sense of the ears, with words like “tangy” or “cadence”, but the message can ultimately only be transmitted through this “other” sense shared by two people.

Performers come to terms with the idea that they might turn into public domain. Their likes and dislikes are to be under scrutiny, as well as their love interests and political stances. Privacy is no longer as important once it's taken into consideration that there is a chance for connection with community. Ultimately, the most pleasant experience from performing will come with the mind of the performer who aligns the intention of art with that of public service instead of fame.