Vindicated II

85281

I am one woman In a sea of million lives lost, I was a mother, a sister, a best friend,  but that will never be included In your story for the news,  so here is the truth, 10000 years In shackles, calling us other than our name, i ám left with one image, the image i háve to face everyday, the one you left In us upon the screen, What was the story? Ask the blood on your hands, you stole our name,   A foot print,A breathe left behind,Its just one body, The mirror holds dozens of mothers and sisters mouths and cries,  But Thats not the story you choose to say, i ám left decorated by the bullets you drew,    Voices of life and love gone too soon, I bare the legacy of the unheard, so here is the truth, 1,000s of years in shackles and chains, calling us other than our name, Filled with 34 faces of a nation,The mirror holds dozens of mothers and sisters mouths and cries, You know and understand what they doing to our young black Queens right... More news will bê rêleased to the public after the fact,Feel free to learn this face, To you she wasn't a person, just a pretty face to look at for a moment,    I am left with one image of the everyday black man, the one my son aspires to be, flashed across the tv screen, decorated in bullets for just walking by, or protecting his tribe, What was the story?  Ask the blood on your hands, you stole his name, That will never be enough for the madness to stop, you won't tell his story, so I have to talk, How many times must she say, How many times must he say, You see us, Not the Story, Hands up, I am left with one image, the image I have to face everyday, the one you left In us after the blood washed away,  How many times must she say,How many times must he say,You see us,Not the Story,My daughters lives matter, My sons lives matter, my brothers lives matter, my sisters lives matter, my mothers lives matters, my father's lives matters,  Our lives matter,  Hands up,Say our name.07/15/2017 11:06 PM