The Weird Cactus

"You're weird!"- Who's weird? What's weird? The word weird is weird. How can we determine what a person is? Different seems bad now at days. Why?                                                                       "You're weird!"- Who's weird? What's weird? I enjoy flower crowns on my head, bell bottoms seem fine, bright colors seem at home for me. Yet society criticizes me for it. Why?                              "You're weird!"- Who's weird? What's weird? I don't wear what I want because it seems like it's wrong. I have thorns all over my body so no one can reveal the real me. I want to fit in. Why?                  "You're weird!"- Who's weird? What's weird? It's hard to be myself because it seems like nobody will take the time to met me and take my thorns off. I'm a cactus lonely and safe. I don't want to be touched or picked on. I rather hide behind these thorns. Why?                                                      "You're weird!"- Who's weird? What's weird? What is the point of hiding? I'm a cactus separating myself from everyone and everything. I care to much! Why?                                                                     "You're weird!"- Who's weird? What's weird? Being weird shouldn't be a negative thing in fact it means your unique. Being called weird is just a person trying to establish superiority over me. If i like Volkswagen campers, sandals and old music does that make everyone else better? No! Should i hide? No I am happy! Why?                                                                                                                     "I'm weird!"- I'm sure I'm not the only one! Weird is good and who cares! They laugh at me because I'm different; I laugh at them because they're all the same. Weird? Yes I am! Why?

Why not?