We're not Super Heros

Hush little baby,  put down the knife,  I am here now,  you'll win this fight.  I know it may seem hard,   but just believe me,   life will get better,   just wait and see.  I know it seems dark now,   but you'll see the light,  so long as you don't end it tonight.  I know it may be painful,  but promise me,  you'll find the good,   in everything.   I may not be a super hero who saves the world,   But if I can change your mind,   then that could change the world.   If you put down the knife,   who knows what you could be.   A doctor,   a laywer,   or maybe just like me.   I don't look like much,    but I'm what the world needs.    I am your friend,    can't you see. The world is a lonely place,    for everyone. You're not the only one who feels like this,   I promise there's more who deal with this.   So if you put down the knife tonight,      you could help others win their fight.    We may not be super heros,   but can't you see,   this is how we change the world.   And it starts with you and me.