What Life Should Be About

37874

Have you ever watched a television show and wondered why can't I have their life? I mean all these movie stars and singers in the world, and all they are is a person like us. They look at some people like us and say "im glad i do not have to live like them glad i got money and fame." They look down on us like we are nothing like we are pathetic, and you wanna know something? half of them probably did't even go to college. No half of them started on youtube, so people started doing what they did making videos and trying to get noticed like the stars. They posted those videos or went for auditions because they believed they were excellent at what they do. If you look clearly at the stars in the world for example actors, get criticized more than they tell get told what to do more. Singers, half of them have to use a studio to help their voices out. Yet people who audition for singing competitions get criticized more than the professional singers did. Which I personally do not see as fair. All my life people have criticized me on profession i wanted to achieve, till finally i said "you are no better than me you are a person just like me and nothing better , sure you may be a little prettier but your still a person". They would all look at me like i'm stupid and maybe to them I am, but at least I didn't have to dress pretty make myself look good in order to get where i am in life. Or try to be all preppy and snobby and act like everyone should do what I say. I guess what i'm saying here is....if someone is telling you that your music sucks, don't listen to them because they are hanging out with friends while your trying to improve your music career. If someone says your a bad actress/actor, at least you can act nice unlike them, they have to act rude and cruel all the time. Someone tells you that your poetry and creative writing is horrible, they would rather probably text then actually pick up a pencil and write down what they want to tell someone or what their thinking,in the time it took them to type almost a seven page text they could have probably wrote an entire paper. If anything take what they tell you and prove them wrong show them you will be a success. Whatever you choose to do in life don't let no one stop you. It's your life and they can't control it, the only way they can control it is if you let them and not stand up for yourself. So never give up or give in to what someone says cause i have faith in everyone that they will someday achieve what they want. That's what life should be about.