What would you change scholarship

There are so many good and bad things in today’s society that shapes every day life. The one thing I would change about the world we live in is the drinking age. Young men and woman can go to the war and die for our country but they can’t have a drink? That is absolutely ridiculous. In 1971 President Franklin Roosevelt helped this change the legal drinking to 18. Thirteen years later organizations like Mothers Against Drunk Driving fought to have the legal age to be moved back to 21 because they felt 18 year-olds were too immature. Whether you are 18 or 21 you are still considered an adult and should be able to do what you want. People still drink and drive regardless of their age. By making the legal age 21 it provokes teens to find more ways to drink and get into more trouble because they have to be sneaky. In the 70’s-80’s people were more careless because seatbelts weren’t in effect and laws weren’t as strict. In current day law enforcement is very strict and has a no tolerance policy so people don’t do it as much as they used. No matter what you make the age there are always going to be people that break law because they simply don’t care. America is supposed to be a free country but then why do we have so many restrictions?