What's attractive in a man?

Sat, 12/20/2014 - 07:30 -- Soulae

I'm telling you a guy with a mind is more attractive than one that has eyes, big beautiful capturing you, ya pupils his connect to yours, lust your thinking, creeping staring at him, curved bubble shaped pink, love able lips, perfect skin, rough bad boy type, like tattoos covering wrapping around the arm length of his, still unattractive, not comparing to intelligence, the intellect in a man, give me a perspective telescope bird's eye view on the world, on top standing looking down at what you see, sensitive eye lashes that blink anytime your heart won't stand to see, can't make a beat, cause tear drops stream down, not afraid to cry, soul giving, revealing, telling all what an ego hides by putting on the tough guy, saying men don't bleed out their eyes, letting the wall down, vulnerable organ splitting open willingly is the most attractive thing in a man that I can ever see. 

HeartlessLuv93

Grammer.... is unpresent. the style is out of control chaotic if you must want true....

Soulae

Appreciate your honesty... But that's my point. I'm not writing normal poetry like everybody else, being put in a box. My job is to write the most craziest poetry that doesn't make sense to most, poetry isn't supposed to be about perfect grammar and being in control of style it's about being creative and that's what I try to do.

MVP-Most Valuable Poet

thats the beauty of poetry

allow the author to define and dictate what one writes about

never take that ability away from an author/poet

MVP-Most Valuable Poet

very sincere

very creatively written piece

well said