WHO AM I

Fri, 08/08/2014 - 01:07 -- nvartin

PEOPLE ONLY SEE WHO YOU PRESENT YOUSELF TO BE, THEY NEVER SEE THE ACTUAL PERSON, SO HERES THE REAL ME.

Shy to walk into a room, because i get scared of what people might say ; Always wanting to give, because that could change a persons whole day.

An attitude that expresses on my face; And a pretty smile that doesnt stay for long,but instead fades away.

A loving heart that i will allow to be broken; Just because it seems like pleasing people, and having friends is my only token. 

Sometimes a follower, some might say; But to me im more of a leader; Just in my own way

Battling between confidence and pride; I usually take the back way home to hide from the public eye

A hardworker and impatient as well; I beleive time is money and not just a saying that sells

Smart and always eagered to learn; If you ask me were the ones who really deserve a turn.

I honestly dont know how people see me, and i might never know; But i know how it feels when you have to force yourself into doing a fake show.

Its like here i can be myself, and there i cannnot; One day im free to be me, and the next day im not.

I just want to express myself in my own way without having to feel like im being judged. I came to a realization that its life and people have their own opinions. Be who you want and nothing less. work real hard,even it may cause stress.Show your true colors, and strive for the best. Stand out and let people say what they want, because you know who you are, and at the end of the day they only see the brightest star.