Who Am I, What Am I, Where Am I From........

I’m from the day of October 28, 1998 when I made an appearance in the world for the first time.

I’m from the do and dont’s that my parents would always tell me.

I’m from my dad Mark, my mom Autumn, and my oldest brother Tyler.

I’m from the giant rocks that my dad lifted, like the giant pumpkin I would look for at a pumpkin patch.

I’m from the flowers that smelled like a bowl of fruit and candy that my mom would always pick, petals like a fuzzy blanket. The beautiful transition of a green stem to a red flower on top.

I’m from my brother caring, loving, hating, ignoring, helping, and hurting.

I’m from talking back to my parents and having an attitude, not knowing when to shut my mouth.

I’m from the dirt on the bottom of my cleats from running around the bases after I get a hit.

I’m from the mistakes I make that my dad points out when he coaches my team.

I’m from shooting a basketball from the corner to running a football to the end zone.

I’m from talking, messing around, and not doing what I’m suppose to.

I’m from the forts that my brother would always make for me that would stand tall and strong but would fall limp and ill when I take away the books holding the blanket down.

I’m from watching movies with my family on a cold rainy day or a nice quiet night.

I’m from fertilized grass and the bushes that make our yard look the best.

I’m from all my best friends and the laughs, arguments, and the coming together when one is in need.

I’m from my baby brother who can always put a smile on my face to annoying me other times.

I’m from my bedroom being a disaster area to being as clean as the White House after I’m told to clean it.

I’m from wanting daring adventures and trying to do things I shouldn’t.

I’m from doing good in some classes to doing bad in others.

I’m from the dreams of having a family and being wealthy enough to support them.

I’m from helping as many people as I can to being the one that needs help when I’m sad or upset.

I’m from trying new things and giving up on the old things.

I’m from working hard and focusing to not caring and not trying.

I’m from following people's footsteps and making my own steps for people to follow.

I’m from wondering what will happen next and hoping there is a future for me.

I’m from what use to be, what has to be, and what will be.