Who I want to be

Thu, 01/15/2015 - 20:27 -- KDMlove

Why did you decide to stay?

Even when I pushed you away so many times?

You came back to me.

Even when I sent away your prince of kindness and your carrage of truth and decided not to place my foot in the glass shoe of truth.

When my belly was pregnant with the message and wisdom of your word but I had a miscarriage of missguidedness.

When I looked down seeing that there was absolutely no way out but looked up to see light shining and hands coming through to pick me up from the darkness.

But I can't help but deal with the constant battles of I love you, I love you not.

I thought I didn't need you.

But don't worry because I'm sorry. 

Im sorry

I'm sorry that the words " I'm sorry " flow out of the mouthed faster than the lies from Satan.

I'm sorry that love and loath sound the same when bad deeds are about to be done. 

So thank you

Thank you for loving me.

Thank you for creating me.

Thank you for catching me when my wings fold behind my back and I feel like I can't live any longer.

Thank you for holding me tight and never letting me go even when I squirm to get away. 

And most of all, above all other things, thank you for believing that I am FLAWLESS.