Why?

Why can every race be racist but the race that provokes the most racism. Blacks. Well African American is the proper term, but who's  "proper" anymore?

A nigger, used to be a term to used address a black person...I'm sorry "African American".

Nigger slowy transformed into nigga, which is now form of intamicy, repsect, love?... But only if used "properly" meaning I can say it, only because my skin is dark, but if a white person says it's just like saying nigger in the 1930's.

I don't know.

How come we can't talk about religion in public schools, but in the constituion it says "freedom of

speech, and freedom of religion".  

O, probably to reduce confrontation?

Well kids are still going to fight, whether its Buddha, vs Jesus, or Kanye vs Fall Out Boy.

Why is that both of my parents have jobs and I'm stuggling to pay for college, and I have friends with the same grades that I have who's parents are not working, but they aren't paying a penny out of pocket? 

Like just because my mom is employed doesn't mean she has $12,000 a year to send me to school.

Or am I supposed to go to a community college because my parents wanted to keep food on the table? I see. 

Why do we allow music, movies, and tv shows to degrade blacks, and hispanics. Like all we do is fight, drink, smoke, and have sex... and then get mad when all we do is fight, drink, smoke, and have sex. 

Why do people still believe that the church collects tithes because the Pastor wants money.

How do you think they pay for the buliding, the lights, water, heat and air?

God doesn't magically make the building run every Sunday! 

Why can't the United States mind their business. Why do so many countries hate us? Even countries I've never been to or heard of?

Who inveted Nuclear bombs, and why are they still being made? 

Like the of bombing of hiroshima and nagasaki was some sick fairy tail. 

How come we are playing russian roulette with these crazy ass counties? Excuse my french.

Why do people say excuse my french after cursing like fuck is some foreign word?!

Why do girls want to fight the girls that their boyfriend are cheating on them with like the girl new them personally?

Why do girls constantly get cheated on?

Why do guys constantly cheat? 

How come guys are the only people accused of cheating like girls do creep around too?

Why were there more babies born in 2013 then there were weddings?

Like in a song I heard the other day the singer said "We had a baby, then said our vows". Well I thought you put a ring on it before you do the nasty, but maybe I was taught wrong. 

Why is having an iPhone more important then making honoral?

Why do black girls pay so much money for weaves and black males pay so much money for shoes and clothes, but graduate high school with not one college they can afford?

Why are people scared of my brother and his friends because they are dark and tall?

Why am I scared of her brother and his friends because they are dark and tall. 

A group of black men equals problems right?

WRONG! But that's how we think. Yeah, I said WE! 

Do you get scared when a white male walks into the school? 

Or when a Indian get's onto a plane?

Which I don't get because the men who were involved with the plane chrashes on 9/11 weren't even Indian. But people are too ignorant to realize that, because every man who looks like Aladdin is a terrorist, and everyman who looks like Tupac is a gangster.

Even though gansters originated in Europe in the 1800's. And I don't know about you, but the only blacks I know of that lived in Europe in that time were in shackles.

How come blacks talk about white people just as much as white people talk about blacks, but the only people who get shamed for it are the whites?

Black people are too busy pulling the race card on the whites, we forgot that we are just as guilty as they are.

How come in my history book I only learn about one form of slavery?

We learn about Harriet and her people being mistreated and beaten? But what about Moses and his people being misteated and beaten! She lead them to freedom, but what about what he did? The underground railroad was nice and all, but that doesn't compare to the parting of the red sea. 

But I guess that falls under the whole, no religion in school. 

How come people don't believe that story because they weren't there to see it?

Well, I wasn't there during the Civil War but I know what happened between the North and the South.

But hey, what do I know? I'm just a girl wanting to know why? 

ShaqUnCaged

WOW. Definitely an eye opener. As a young black male, i agree with everything in the poem. Wise and deep words.

Kat Nealy

Thank you! :) Please share with your friends and family!