Why?

Why?

Why not?

The difference between these words is the difference between what is and what could be. You never know what could happen until it happens and you’ll never see all you will see until you see it. The world is a wondrous place full of unique experiences and sensations that no human being will ever feel exactly the same way that you do. You are special, you have a purpose, you belong. So when people tell you that you are nothing and that you mean nothing. Know that nothing is a word that carries no meaning to you. You are everything. Everything you will be and everything you are is too overwhelming for them to comprehend. The endlessness of your everything is too much for them to begin to understand so they say that you are nothing, but do not believe them. I tell you, that you are loved, you are beautiful, and you are worthy of absolute happiness and the day that you realize this for yourself is the day you will finally find joy. But, this is something that I can not find for you. Only you can truly capture your happiness, but know that I will be with you through it all and I’ll support you even when you can not support yourself. Why, you ask?

Why not?