Why?

Mon, 06/10/2019 - 14:16 -- eazy.e

Why... why can't we reach for the sky? Why do we always lie? And why do we make an excuse just to strive? Is it because you have too much pride or you feel like your'e living a lie or you just wanna die?  What is it? Do you feel like you have no purpose or your'e just not worth it? What is it? Is it because you don't believe that achieving will obviously, positively make you succeed?! Is it because you think the sky's Not! The limit and you just wanna quit it? Is it because your mom or dad departed? Well, let me tell you! You have a purpose, your'e obviously worth it! Duhhh! I mean if you don't believe me, then let me fill you in on my life story!... Sometimes we don't know what's holding us back or why we can't keep track of all this trash. Because we're so caught up in the act, that we don't even know the facts. We're just blinded by words and confused in action. And our reactions are usually not a satisfaction because we just let the words come in. We don't take caution in the action of satisfaction. This is why my mom is so stressed and usually depressed because she fell into a huge mess that would lead her to death! Hmmm... think about it, that's a wreck!