You’re Black, inferior and have no rights to a proper education!

By Stanley Collymore

In Britain there’s an inured dumbed-down educational system,

that is fittingly and therefore encouragingly in the sick and

puerile minds of its progenitors and supporters, which

actively and self-servingly encourages academic

failures through assisting incompetent and

wholly intellectually challenged white

students directly across the board from nursery,

primary and secondary school entry to their

ensuing enrolment at university and other

tertiary levels of education to markedly

conscious and distinctly unprincipled

terms, as is quite evidently there to

see, by design wholly bedevil all

efforts and purposeful avenues

of meritocracy and assiduous

study and rather junkie-like

and zealous rely solely on

the devious shenanigans

as well as the blatantly

unethical exploits of

chicanery indulged

in by their useless,

also corrupt and

systematically

disingenuous

educators up

to the major

standing of

university

professor.

Students and the alleged allocators of their questionably

delivered education alike who conveniently for them

find themselves resolutely and most reactionarily

imbued with their joint delusional, completely

white supremacist and exceptionalist racist

mindset, convincingly in their rather sick

minds and furthermore constantly brain

washed by an unjust and discriminatory system that

imperiously directs them to feel and unfalteringly

believe that there’s nothing for them to either

learn or even in the situation of their trusted

educational minders for the latter to really

dispense to them; for as they’re already

and comprehensively persuaded that

whatever they needed to know and

would subsequently as practising

adults oversee throughout their

individual life had previously

and indisputably from birth been intrinsically

permanently and significantly genetically

embedded in their everlastingly white

superior DNA, why on earth then it

was subjectively reckoned should

educational institutions like Top

Valley Academy, Nottingham,

England pointlessly go out of

their way to provide for, as

they saw it, the ridiculous

academic abilities or the

absurd aspirations of

full-blooded Blacks

or even half-breed

picaninnies like

Chloe Barton?

© Stanley V. Collymore

13 January 2017.

Author’s Remarks:

This poem has been inspired by and is also specifically dedicated to Chloe Barton: a student at Top Valley Academy that’s located in Nottingham City in the English East Midlands and also others like her across the entire United Kingdom and at all levels of tuition received by them attendant with individual study on their part, who both feel and are equally convinced in the vast majority of their cases that the entire British educational system, for what it’s truly worth that is and spanning essentially from nursery throughout primary, secondary and even upwards to tertiary studies levels and beyond, simply isn’t working for them and is routinely and categorically characterized and likewise inimically jeopardized and wilfully destroyed as well by individuals both within and who’re also entirely responsible for the said educational system but who none the less are largely unaccountable by any enshrined or even universally understood democratic criteria for that educational system, its diabolical liberties and clearly its gross racial and social inequalities.

And among these inveterate, full of themselves, highly incompetent, narcissistic, enduringly diehard and sycophantically nepotistic employees – that’s how they got their jobs in the first place and manage, despite their transparent lack of ability and multiple inadequacies, to hold on to them – and particularly ironic too as it happens, relative to the aforesaid circumstances, indisputably and disturbingly intellectually challenged morons of the likes of Sean Kelly: the sitting Principal of Top Valley Academy in Nottingham and correspondingly his like-minded cretinous teachers and administrators at that supposed educational institution who incredibly and as supposed educators nevertheless in their fervid imaginings literally assume that being white Caucasian is all that substantially and even vitally matters in the educational and purported racial superior stakes, and then in their delusional mindset rampantly transfer those loathsome and sick assumptions of theirs to all those who don’t fit their repulsive and totally unsubstantiated conclusions.

But alas they’re not alone in this and merely constitute the tip of this malevolently treacherous and out of control iceberg that menacingly and perilously lurks within the dangerous waters of the British educational system. A situation where skin colour and not personal ability – as is quite discernible to anyone with eyes to see and really wish to do so - in the individual and collectives cases of all these so-called brilliant graduates even from purported prestigious British universities that infest the British House of Commons; corporate, banking and other financial industries and, of course, major media outlets in the UK both private and state-owned like the BBC but who in actuality couldn’t plot their way, without assistance, out of a sodden paper bag if that action was even to save their fucking pathetic lives, do unwarrantedly but nevertheless continue to reign supreme!