You..

One simple touch, One sweet smile… One look into your amazing eyes Is all I need, to keep me going.

I want to keep it replaying in my mind, over and over again. My own personal play list of you, Of all the little things that make me laugh, and smile.

You make all my pain go away. You’re the one person I know I can always trust. You’re the only person that makes me feel like this.

I know you don’t believe me whenever I say; I’ve never been as in love with someone as I am with you… But it’s the honest truth. I’m sure no other person could ever make me feel the way you do, you are my everything… Whenever you get close, my knees get weak and my heart beats faster.

I’m afraid of loving you, for fear of you not loving me back. I’m afraid of getting hurt, and I’m afraid of you not believing me…

I’m happy at the thought of calling you mine, and you calling me yours. I love the feeling I get whenever I’m with you. I love the way you can make me smile and chase all my fears away.

You’re the best thing that has ever happened to me, and I want this to last. People can say what they want, and think what they will, but no matter what, even if some of the stuff they say hurts…I know I will always love you