You Are My Friend And I Won’t and Can’t Hurt You By Travis Casey

925 26th St. Orlando FL,

Don’t be afraid of me.I am HIV but don’t be afraid of me, I can’t and won’t hurt you.AIDS will, but I won’t and can’t hurt you.You are my friend; I am just like you, Yes I am sick and I am HIV, But I can’t and won’t hurt you.You are my friend, so I am here to tell you, You can shake my hand Because you are my friend And I won’t and can’t hurt you.You can give me a hug, I can’t and won’t hurt you.You are my friend, You can give me a social kiss, I won’t and can’t hurt you.You are my friend, Come to work with me, I won’t and can’t hurt you.You are my friend, You can call me on the phone, I won’t and can’t hurt you.You are my friend, If I get a cold and cough or sneeze Don’t be afraid, I won’t and can’t hurt you.You are my friend, And I can’t and won’t hurt you.So all I want you to do is shake my hand, Give me a kiss, rub me when I‘m hurting, And hug me when I need to be hugged.I can’t and won’t hurt you.You are my friend, so be my friend And don’t be afraid because I love you.You are my friend and I can’t and I won’t hurt you.
By: Travis Casey
1/23/07