To You Guys

Wed, 01/22/2014 - 21:14 -- Marko

I know that God could not have created a better match for me, over time you’ve grown to become the best friends I could have ever asked for, the best friends I could ever need

I realized that eventually I’d need to let my guard down, but have never felt a connection strong enough to try, Lately I've  felt completed and love is something I'm motivated  to strive

Whenever we get together I feel this electrifying sensation fill my soul with indispensable life. I smile, I laugh, I sing, I dance, you make me feel so calm, so secure, I'm always alright

Right before I fall asleep at night I always remember to get down on my knees, I bow my head and ask the Lord to watch over you just like he does for me

I doubt that you both could ever know how much you mean to me, it seems as though you came at the right time and shown me how valuable a real friendship can be.

If ever you come across this poem by chance one day, just know that I am blessed the day I met you. I love you both, Always.