You,Me, and Me

You can try to inch your way into my heart, but I'm only interested in numero uno. Besides you're all liars, cheaters, and non-believers. So why should you even try. Its just you, me and me. Me being the first, you being the last. Its just you, me, and me. You're kind of invited, but not really. Stop trying to talk to me. I'll come to you when I'm ready. Maybe we can try something simple. Like tea and scones, so lovely. Its just you, me, and me. Me being the first, you being the last. Its just you, me, and me. You're kind of invited but not really. Dom buh dom dom. Hey hey go away. Dom buh dom dom. I'm not a liar and you're not a truther. Its just you, me, and me. Me being the first, you being the last. Its just you, me, and me. You're kind of invited, but not really. I don't want to say the reason I want you to stay. Its just you, me, and me. Me being the first, you being the last. Its just you, me, and me. You're invited, but don't say it was me.