Your purpose is far greater.

So many things happening around me and it just amazes me how God just continues to keep his hedge of protection around me and to bless me.I sometimes wonder about things that happened to me in the past and how so any people have walked out of my life , lied on me & spoke against me, but yet God kept me. I never knew that I would be at this stage so early in my life. I've been in countless plays ,I work part-time at a theatre company, working on my music , going on tour with my "Lifeline " family , getting accepted to the colleges of my dreams. I could go on , but I'm not saying this to boast. I'm saying this to say , no matter what people think of you , the false accusations that seem to never end , rumors ,etc you can only be you and let God handle the rest. What God has for you is for you and that is the absolute truth. I have people who hate my guts , believe lies told about me , and talk about me , but my job here on earth is far greater than what they think or say. I can't be stuck and live my life in a box because they don't wish me well. Sometimes people's absence from your life can be a great thing and I can honestly say the people who are no longer here taught me a lesson and made my load lighter. My future is looking bright and I thank God for everything he has done for me.