You're A Lady

Sit down ,be quiet, don't look around you're a lady

Girls do not play football beacause they will get dirty

Sit down, be quiet, don't look around you're a lady

Do not wear hats because you will get hat hair and your hair is your best accessory

What happened to the women who walked down the streets in protest just for the right to vote, They did not care if they were in short skirts or pretty shirts. They just wanted equality; equality for women to get the rights that they deserved

Society has given us an image from women so far from reach beacause technology can alter our appearance making us look better than we truly are but you only get one body, one face, and one chance and a filter only changes whats on the outside; when its whats on the inside that really matters because the world doesn't need another pretty face but another beautiful heart to get ahead in the race

The women over seas are stronger than the women here refusing to eat just to be a size three and the looks a woman gets walking off the ship of the navy is different of the one walking from starbucks dressed a little crazy; Since when do we have more sympathy for the women doing porn than the ones walking around in our military's uniform.

And for the women in college whose rape ended up on videotape you weren't asking for it because that little white pill they slipped in your drink rendured you unconcious; you wake up remembering it slightly after you get over feeling very nausious

We are the voice of a generation to finish what the women before us began; A revolution where women and victim do not go hand in hand, a place where women can walk the streets without fear, a place where our daughters can grow up to be a strong woman with a voice

So stand up, speak out, for the sake of Susan B. Anthony be a lady