You've Affected Me

When I'm around you, I can't think... My heart hurts, I'm so weak for. I'd confess how feel-If only I could speak to you, you've worked yourself in and around, and under my heart, and yeah, some times I really can't breathe. But tha's the troble I have put myself in, because you tempt me, because you have affected me...When I talk to you I find myself talking in tongues to you. My heart get hot , my body gets numb. When I start my sentence, I feel myself finishing we've begun... Its seems as if the world is spinning at end angel, you've do good if you would stop me from spinning in world winn...I'm really drawn to you against my will. This is a sickness that I have when your near me. I hope you know that I love you, and I do want this too... I've really given up hope of me, so the only thing that I can do is let you go, so I could get past you-but  not that I want to...I stare off into the sky hosestly, what else can I do? There's not nothing that I want, but you've affected me so much.You've seriouly affected.

Written by: Sabrina D.C. Stubbins