#yowo

Sun, 11/03/2013 - 18:42 -- puppet

lonely. oh what a word. one that you cannnot completely understand until you've been there...done that. and i know how that feels. it's like a part of you has crawled off somewhere and died. like the song you once sung doesn't sound the same. as if every line of every verse were in a different language and the meaning has changed. it's almost like your very existance was a joke.... but that's not even the half of it. lonely is crying yourself to sleep because there's no one there to comfort you. lonely is the thief that robs you of your happiness. joke's on you buddy. there wasn't happiness there to begin with.  but lonely has a counter -part... and her name is hope. hope brings you life when your soul has been taken. hope brings the sun's rays, warm and comforting, and brings joy to the atmosphere around you. then lonely will begin to smile for the first time. and he'll dance...and sing...and lonely will no longer be lonely, oh no! lonely will turn into glee.