YOWO My Life...

Sun, 12/29/2013 - 12:54 -- fatimam

My life is cripled,

Everytime I do something I trip over, then start all over.

I feel like I dont exist, cuz no one seems to notice me or even look at my face,

Why does this happen to me.Why ME!

I wish I could committe suicide, but what good will that do,

I am not a dumb person, willing to kill my self over bullying,

I am  not that weak person that will give up in the first round ,

I will never stop caring about myself or anyone, I will give a damn for everyone to see who  I am and what I have done, 

I am never the type of person that thinks I am worthless, even though I feel that way alot of times.

But rather I am a deticated teen that thinks with her heart not only her brain even though I have migrains, God they are so painful and deep.

I stronly believe that one day will come and I will be able and cabable to show everyone that saw me as a "no one."

Life is hard and I agree with that, but to  a certain extent,

Is it becaue I am the nice and quite one, that gives people the idea that I am no one,

or is it that I dont whine and show weakness even when I wake up at 6 in the morining.

I guess no one will ever feel or understand the shit that I am in.

Life is getting harder and harder trrying to kill those weak people and reward those patient people that would sacrifice something or someone beloved,

Its never easy to be the cool kid  in school or the person your friends  and siblings would look up to.

One fact for sure is that I am a great role model for my family and friends, just that one thought brings me back to life, when Im down at my life. Wow! It is the best feeling I could possible feel.

fatimam

Inshallah I win this schalorship. I really worked hard and I need this schalorship to help me learn and go to my dream school so I could be the first from my family to be someone. Thanks 

MarCel Terry

I like the fight your showing in your life stay strong

MarCel Terry

Could you give me some feedback on some of my poems