You must have all necessary rights and permissions to upload Content.
• You must own or have the right to upload the Content.
• You must own or control the rights, licenses, consents, and permissions necessary for distribution and publication in the Content on the Site and Service or have an express agreement with the owner of the Content allowing you to upload the Content - for example, to our Site and Service. Having the right to upload Content is different from having created the Content. For example, you may own a photograph that you created but not have the necessary releases from the persons apprearing in the photograph.
• If the Content contains third-party content (such as text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, audiovisual combinations, interactive features and other materials you may view on, access through, or contribute), you must have secured the third-party rights to use that content on our Site and Service.
• Directors, directors of photography, editors, musicians, graphic effects artists, and actors may upload Content to which they have contributed significantly if they have been given the right to do so by all of the owners of the Content.
• Your Content must not infringe third-party rights including, without limitation, copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property, rights of publicity or privacy. Your Content must not be defamatory.
Your Content must not be intended for advertising purposes.
• You may not upload commercials, infomercials, demos, walkthroughs, or any Content that sells or promotes a product or service, or multi-level marketing schemes
• You may not upload Content containing advertisements (e.g., pre-roll ads, post-roll ads, overlay ads, or links), sponsorships, or promotions without Producer's prior written consent.
Your Content must comply with all of our other Content restrictions noted in the Agreement.
You may NOT upload Content that is (or may be reasonably contrued to be):
• Obscene, indecent, sexually explicit, or pornographic;
• Hate speech, harassment, threats, or other personal attacks against anyone or any group of persons;
• Libel or defamation;
• In violation of any law or any third-party rights, including trademark, copyright, and privacy rights;
• Exploitative of minors;
• Depictive of any unlawful acts or extreme violence;
• Depictive of animal cruelty or extreme violence towards animals;
• Commercial prompts or spam, off-topic posts, commercial solicitations, promotion or advertising, including any promotions of fraudulent schemes, multi-level marketing schemes, get-rich-quick schemes, online gaming or any other type of gambling, cash gifting, work-from-home businesses, or any other dubious money-making ventures;
• Indicating or implying that Producer supports a specific viewpoint. Information about ways Site or Service visitors might take action around a particular issue or topic must have appropriate context and labeling. All content must pass a perception test to ensure that visitors to the Site/Service ite do not perceive that the Website's editorial integrity has been compromised by a particular agenda or by association with an outside party.
We have the right to remove Content at any time for any reason whatsoever.
If you have any questions regarding these uploading guidelines, please contact: