5 words to describe poetry

1 - time, the time spent day by day waiting for our lives to turn around and for the perfect idea to rise from the ashes and plant a seed in our brains which may some day grow into a beautiful poem. The time that is put into each individual poem while the author slaves, sometimes for hours, over an idea to great to sleep until it's finished.2- escape, poetry acts as an escape from the weight of the world and a way to break free from the chains placed on you by the standards of society if only for a second. An escape to a better world where you can write whatever and say whatever you want and let the built up fire in your heart escape onto paper where it engulfs everything and makes a bright light. 3- passion, you have to passion and drive to let your heart do the talking and forget everything else. Passion can come in many forms from the rage induced by discrimination or from the fireworks caused by a love to powerful to break.4- Language, language is a beautiful thing that almost every person on earth possesses and most of us ignore and take for granted the gift we were given. The gift is just waiting to bloom like a beautiful flower in the spring and allow us to put all of our vocabulary into a flowing sentence of pure passion.5- strength, you have to have the strength to breath with the weight on your chest, you need the strength to rise above the hatred of the world to write something beautiful, and you have to have the strength to say no, no I won't be torn apart by your words and I won't be affected by the standards you place upon me. You need the strength to write poetry.