acceptance featuring creative writer

God loves all of us, He knows our names without us introducing ourselves to Him, He accepts us

as His creation so explain to me why the human flesh fear acceptance of people from different

descendants, yet bleed to same color,

We have been drawn away from faith as religion becomes of free will during the "leisure"

generation, due to the exploiting of the devil's distractions: technology, 

teaches people acceptance based on social media status quo, and not the person as a human

being who is finding one's way in the natural sinful world one lives in,

But why you ask, what is the point? To be so inferior to the great being that is our lord, to what

purpose did he create, to one's knowledge of a book titled bible, it ceases to explain reason for

the existence of future fossils, 

that will metamorphosize to nothing more than meaningless fragments that was filled with flesh

enslaved by ignorance that tears bones down to lifeless ashes,

to an extent we wish and pray for the almighty, to somehow waste away and beg for death as we

reach the edge of our journey, but no matter our ranks and our lifestyle we will break the ties,

hang from a single thread and serve limited restrictions to a prosecuting society until the very
end, 

which is why we. the human flesh must unlearn racism that's being orchestrated by the enemy

who is playing sorrowful tunes. God have His own tunes that harmonizes His love of acceptance

to everyone as one, unification suppresses the oppression of human gentrification,

But let's contradict morals and the rebuilding of humanity, would it torture our souls to do

another's biding? Even though we praise the almighty what is stopping the world from murderous

thoughts? Do we deserve to stand on trial for death caused by another? There is an alter in the

atmosphere, in which God shows us anew and what could be, instead of what is "just", 

God is just because He's such a forgiving one who send His Son to teach the essence of the

agape love that accepts all who they are as a whole. Souls are strengthen through the Holy Spirit

to inject truth in helping people be productive, and not be self destructive. what stops the world

from murderous thoughts is the enemy, whose desire is to separate you from Jesus, that is why

his days are numbered, which is why he is taking evil to a different plateau because he knows

that his time is up,

Good versus evil, but good always prevails, the lingering shadows only stay if there is no light,

keep your head high and have a blessed be day.

MVP-Most Valuable Poet

exceptional collaboration

this will make God proud

people will cry and shed tears when they really read this with their hearts

well done

Black Wings

Thank you for the honor of doing yet another collab poem with you. 

This is an amazing piece. 

MVP-Most Valuable Poet

let's collaborate again

what do you say?

dolvas

Amazing collaboration. .

MVP-Most Valuable Poet

thanks luv :)

Kaipoetic

I Love this! God Bless you

MVP-Most Valuable Poet

Thank you for luv & support 

how you been?