The achievers

The world may not know of you yet or may never know of you... But it doesn't means you don't have to work harder than everyone... We have to realize that the paths we take to success there are going to be many thing that try to distract us and try to bring us down... When it gets harder is when we get focus the most, and work ten times harder because at that moment giving up is what many others want for us to do, even the people that say they want to see us succeed... One wise man once said that "many of life's failures are experienced by people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up" (Thomas Edison) we are not going to give In or give up because we are worth much more than what they think.. So grab your weapons and your shields because god give the strongest battles to the strongest soldiers... Well I m prepared for the worst and wanting the best... How about you?
The start...