A.C.W

Fri, 03/18/2016 - 16:45 -- Somiari

So if i'm stranded on a deserted island I'd take her .

Her name is Alyssa Christine Woody. 

Just to start out I'm really not the type to pour my heart out

If I'm a catch then I can only connect with loose ends that are quickly tied up by narrow receivers that make me wish for strong safety mad the corner back.

And I'm always hearing she's out there , which is true. For a while I imagined "the one" is somewhere chilling with D.B. Cooper, Waldo and Carmen San Diego.

But I met her, first time I saw the Chica I swore she was a señorita  don't laugh but a good tan fooled ya boy.

But when I finally met her I put an end to a few nevers. She was bold and beautiful , made me feel young and restless and to be crude but honest I wanted her to have all my children and as the world turns we get no closer.

We clicked and I wasn't head I've over heels I was the human equivalent of an auntie Ann pretzel .

Don't get attached, but she loves slam poetry

Don't get attached, she's a Sinatra  fan

Don't get attached; she's intelligent, opinionated and passionate.

When she's frustrated she makes this face that drives you insane, gets your mind pacing and heart racing.

Loving her is like playing Russian roulette and knowing there's a bullet in the chamber by yourself you know other than quitting there's no way to win  but the thrill of the chase keeps you in.

Like Austin powers girl has me feeling mojo, and to be honest she has me understanding thi girl I know named JoJo.

You know the only things holding me back are being socially awkward, destiny, and an abrasive personality.

She brings out my inner philosopher, theologian and poet .

Confidence personified and she knows it. Girls got curves like a parabola, the mind of a revolutionary, the heart of a lion and a tongue sharper than a guillotine.

She wants to be the very best, never settles for less which brings us to my dilemma.

She has has a certain type and I'm not him bruh the problem is she makes me wanna settle down like kimbra.

I'm aware I'm a hopeless romantic, 1:29 am losing sleep tomorrow I'll be frantic. The funny thing is she thinks I'm the one who'll forget her when the truth is the opposite. Future impending and I don't know how to stop it.

I've found love in  a hopeless place , like a dead end or a cul de sac . I tell, get rejected we grow apart (more) and there's no turning back.

So I'll for once take a vow of silence, like cowardice for a cause so to say. I'm hang by a moment just to keep you I mean her another day.