Addiction has no picks

“Addiction Has No Picks”
WrittenBy: Angel Elizabeth & Billy Malloy
**we collaborated on this poem to raise awareness for drug addiction**

Ok Angel, So you think you know my pain ( Maybe i think I do ) really ( well if you wasn’t dope sick all the time you wouldn’t have pain) you don’t care , no one really cares or knows ( knows what ? The feeling of withdrawal) oh ok , so you think you im in withdrawal ( yes) well I can tell you, but showing you is the only way to understand my pain ( ok only if you go rehab afterwards ) ok deal, but just know the sickness is so unbearable ( yeah So is child birth) ok mom’ i hope feeling this will answer your questions , ( trust me I got this , anythings better then hearing your excuses ) don’t worry baby you will understand in no time ( oh, just so you know I’m not giving you any money for this) don’t worry my treat , ( for once) you said you wanna feel my pain ( and ‘what’s your point) relax you’ll be fine, ( I don’t see the big deal with this anyway) I hope you understand this high changes people ( the only change is my wallet-when you go away) ok just know afterward your gonna feel chills & cold sweets ( what dopes gonna give me menopause) not exactly, but it’s something you will never forget ( I heard that before ) your body will not be the same ( please your crazy’ I’ll never lose this body ) just know if anyone finds out and they will ( yeah cause your a snitch ) whatever ‘ but the ones that care for you will start to stare at you in shame ( I like it when people stare at me ) not when your family loses trust in you ( please that would NEVER happen to me ) hey don’t you ever say never or your never come true ( maybe your never ) ok when theres not much they can really do for you but sit there crying ( ok just hurry up Dr Phill ) your gonna wish you understood when you feel like your slowly dying or when your losing everything you had ( easy for you to say you never had ) its gonna hapen so quick with that attitude next thing your boasting malls for Tylenol, and begging because your sick ( Me Beg ‘ have you forgot who your talking too ) everything that mattered to you could totally get shattered with this , it’s like unreal fiction ( ok but what’s unreal fiction mean ?) google it , but before you know it your life is at rock bottom ( no, no your life is rock bottom ) ok it’s time to welcome you to addiction, So if you still think after this i do this shit because its fun ( no It’s cause you have no life ) ok hand me the syringe right there and ill show you how its done ( ok your the expert) ok baby just sit back and relax , ( I’m trrrying ) now close your eyes this will barely hurt ( this better not mark my arm like yours) ** 10 , 20 , 30 units flow thru her arm ** Angel now tell me again how you said this feels ( Huh I feel great ) please don’t let this dope change you the way it changed most people ( Whatever” but I kinda want more ) see I told you ( I don’t feel so good) now dont ever judge me again, now you know what the fuck i go through ( I know you need to go though the phone book and find a rehab) your right we made a deal I’ll find the white pages, ( Bill call 911 I can’t breathe I feel so light headed ) omg angel your turning blue , don’t you die on me .........