Angels

You never know when you might meet them or why. They come and go, sometimes without you even knowing. They come in different shapes, sizes, color, and from everywhere. They could also be someone who you have known your entire life or someone you just recently meet. They may be quiet but their heart and message come across loud and clear. They could be a family member, a friend, someone from your city or someone from another country. They come to you when you may or not need them but they will always be there when you need them. You call their name or think of having one and they come and help push you through whatever your circumstance. They are sent to you from heaven, with a message that things will be ok, someone will come into your life to help you, and you’ll figure it out yourself. They help you believe in yourself. These angels are a lot of times thought to be figures of our imaginations and people you have died that have come back to help us. Sometimes however, these angels can be a living human being right in front of you. Your friends, family, teammates, classmates, teachers, coaches are all possible angels. Angels are thought to be a spiritual figure but they don’t have to always be thought of that way. They are anyone who as the ability to make you believe, help you solve and get through problems you run across, those who you think of as a hero. An angel can be and is everyone who comes in your life. They come in your life for some reason. It could be for a brief minute, a day, a month, a year, five years or your entire life.