Appreciate

Appreciate every annoying tear of that child,

because many suffered for 9 months with no possitive result.

Appreciate your mothers,

She does not deserve to suffer for you again after that painful day she visited heaven and earth to bring you to this world.

Appreciate those who used and prosecuted you, 

Spending your time to please them taught you to be smart and time wise.

Appreciate those who condemned, Rejected, and discriminated you, 

Although, they tore you apart from within, they also taught you heal from within

Appreciate those who mocked you for your talents and efforts,

They taught you sense of humor.

Appreciate that person that broke your heart and played you,

They made you cry, made you strong and helped you to understand everything is a risk.

Appreciate those who abused you, and robbed you of your pride and honor,

Because as a result, you now know anger, law, forgiveness, unforgiveness, justice and revenge.  

Appreciate that person who listens to what you say, shows you love and stands by you.

They've been hurt too, probably worse than you have, but they offer their shoulder to you and is trying to be for you.

Appreciate those childhood memories,

Many spent theirs struggling for themselves, hiding and escaping from assaults and never knew what it really felt like to be a child. 

Appreciate that partner who swears to love you alone daytime and loves 10 others at night, 

Now you know when it comes to matters of the heart, words are not as powerful as actions.

Appreciate that dad who yells and teaches you responsibility everyday,

Some dads don't even want to be a part of your life, even if they do, they ruin you for everything else and blame you for it.

Appreciate your siblings,

They are like your eyes, if you believe you are better-of without them, you might as well just pluck your eyes out.

Appreciate "the wolves in sheeps clothing" 

They asking for your all and giving you nothing in return taught you not all, can be trusted.

Appreciate those who appear to be who they really are,

They showed you frienship and trust. 

Appreciate your past,

it thought you regrets, mistakes, pain, joy, sorrow...it made you...who you are. 

But most importantly...

Appreciate your life now,

Believe it or not,  it makes-up who you will be, it determines your Tomorrow