Art Of Betrayal!

The art of betrayalIs cheating It is secretsCan be sabotage too!A good or bad thing?The art of betrayalIs judging othersBeing disloyalCan be violating too!A good or bad thing?The art of betrayalIs abuseHaving revengeCan be lying too!A good or bad thing?The art of betrayalIs corrupting othersBackstabbing someoneCan be snitching too!A good or bad thing?The art of betrayalBlaming others Being selfishCan be cruelty too!A good or bad thing?The art of betrayalIs bailing on someoneEmbarrassing othersCan be distancing yourself too!A good or bad thing?The art of betrayalFeeling GuiltySelling someone outCan be rejection too!A good or bad thing?The art of betrayalBeing fakeSeducing someoneCan be accusing others too!A good or bad thing?The art of betrayalBeing a let downAvoiding situations and peopleCan be hiding an addiction too!A good or bad thing?The art of betrayalAiding an enemyTalking behind others backsCan be giving up too!A good or bad thing?The art of betrayalBreaking a promiseTaking something or someone for grantedCan be experiencing a loss too!A good or bad thing?The art of betrayalIs trickeryIt is a delusionCan be an error too!A good or bad thing?