Awesome

A mom who cares is a mom with good intentions, had a life planned ahead but kids weren't in that vision , father walked away so there wasn't much of a decision, but to pray and ask God for a little more wisdom, now statistically men walk out on a lot of good women, leaving them so lonely that all they can do is listen, it's crazy how much a good mom can be driven, In that horrible situation that she was unfortunately given, we didn't have anything growing up so we started from the bottom, missed a couple opportunities so we had to count our losses, mom trying to make ends meet but she had to be cautious, problems blowing up in her face like the bombing in boston, now as well all know the struggle happens pretty often, a huge house and a lot of money definitely isn't common, but getting through it is what we do so pretty soon we'll blossom, honestly man that's what makes my mother so AWESOME !!