Basic girl in an extra world.

Basic girl in an extra world, where fake hair and smiles make them the prettiest just know you are beautiful. Underneath the cover up they don't know themselves. Don't worry because soon they will tireout like every sugar high has the worst sugar crush, they will be forced to reconcile with their dead souls, feel no pressure as their game is filled with fouls, remember to be content with being yourself, there is so much complexity in being basic even though the world seems to be favouring the "it girls" who have no idea of what self love is. Basic girl in an extra world just know the will be a time where all their cover ups melt and they start to envy your courage to stand alone when everyone took the easy way out of following trends, you won't have to change a thing, just know the is nothing wrong with being different and real, the world needs you the most, your difference is the best. Just remember to be content and you'll forever stay relevant.