#BecauseILoveYou

#BecauseILoveYou

The words I "Love" You nowadays can be often incorrectly used in relationships today.

We tend to forget what the meaning behind those words really means.

We lose sight of our actions and forget what values does a healthy relationship need to have to make it work.

Wanting all of your girlfriends or boyfriends passwords and then saying just #BecauseILoveYou its not love.

You're loosing your values into having a healthy relationship.

Sometimes saying #BecauseILoveYou can make you forget what love really is. 

Healthy relationships bring joy to our eyes.

Without them we're hurting our body that can lead to several problems.

Communication and trust is the key for every relationship to be healthy and be open with one another.

In a relationship, communication is the best way to express our feelings and learn the meaning of honesty.

When we feel like giving up we want that person to be next to you to support you no matter what.

When we have problems you want to talk through it and make sure you learn your mistakes.

Without good communication, how can we strengthen our relationship?

Trust, an important element in a relationship, can be built over time and can get stronger each day.

If there's no trust in a relationship how can that relationship function correctly? That means we're insecure and most importantly, it's an unhealthy relationship.

Now if there's no respect there's no communication nor trust.

Everyone deserves to be respected because it's the best feeling to feel.

Partners need to be respected otherwise the relationship turns into chaos.

When we have respect we feel like a true queen.

Therefore, respect can make a healthy relationship grow stronger.

Values makes healthy relationships be the best of best.