#BecauseILoveYou

Because I Love You, I can trust you.

I can smile and laugh and know you will be by my side today, tomorrow, years from now.

I can rely on you, not to do everything in the world, but to do what you can as I fill in the rest.

Because I Love You, I'm not alone.

I face the world knowing I can hold your hand at any time. I can reach out and know you are there while you can do the same. I trust that you will wait to cross the street, so I will feel safe.

Because I Love You, I am strong.

We work together to build each other up. We are not afraid of the world and its changes. We adapt, we overcome.

Because I Love You, I can speak freely.

We talk through problems. Telling each other how we feel, not yelling making a big deal. We communicate openly without worry.

Because I Love You, I respect you and all of your choices through everything.

We each have free will and discuss when we want to try something new. There is nothing we cannot do. I will always cherish you.

Because I Love You, I compromise.

I don't expect perfection and I don't want my way on everything, but want what's best for both of us. We are doing this together, we are a team.

Because I Love You, I am loyal, not concerned with others.

I don't wonder what it would be like to be with someone else and I do not worry you will leave or cheat. I know we are one and could not hurt each other.

Because I Love You, I am safe.

I can sleep in your arms and be sound. I trust that you will wait to cross the street, so I will feel safe and I will fight for you because we defend each other and nothing will change that simple fact.

Because I Love You, I am sitting here writing with a smile on my face.

You are not my happiness, never claim one person as the sunshine in your world, but you make it so much brighter than before.