Beeoch

Stop spamming your words.
This is not what I deserve.
You got some nerve.

Grant-Grey Porter Hawk Guda

Are these last few poems about me writing a lot of poetry, these are poems I have written over the last couple of years, I didn't mean to upset anyone, I hope you're not upset. I just love to write. I have thousands of poems. I enjoy writing. I hope you never stop writing. You write some great rymes.  

Harmony Sapphire

They were. Your not a beeoch. I was just saying it general. Like the situation is a beeoch. I guess everybody has a right to post as much writing as they want. This website seemed dead before like i was the only one posting anything new until you come along. I also posted some of my same pieces on 5 or 6 other websites.
Allpoetry .com poeticous. com poetrynation. com poetry. com hellopoetry. com

Grant-Grey Porter Hawk Guda

It is amazing how you wrote those idea so fast, you are very good at rime. Very much enjoyed reading those poems, I will remember them. I do post a lot sometimes. Yes it does seem like the top posters are not here anymore, Robert still makes comments but doesn't post anymore of his poems. I do wonder why the other poets with hundreds of poems just stop writing, I just write because I love to write. I really like your "Page" poems. Great series.