IN THE BEGINNING

19956

7 days that's all it took, Gods plans with no second look, it's more than you and more than me, it's more than my dreams and family. What can I say, what can I do, nothing cause I love it too! What if God was one of us would he have created heaven and earth? I don't think so, not even the sky or dirt. His love for us never fades away, no matter what those people say. I'm so glad I am living and it all started from in the beginning.
When God created the world, what was his purpose? Sometimes in life that's our main focus, why did he create you? Why did he create me? If we keep on walking someday we would see. God created light, darkness, water and sky, he is wonderful and we can't deny. I'm so glad I am still living and it all started from in the beginning.
Someday the earth will be destroyed, and we will go to a place with a lot more than just joy, but for now we have to do our best and we praise God with nothing less. God created man, woman, animals and plants, things big as mountains and small as ants. You must be glad to live in God's creation, cause you read his book from Genesis to Revelations. Look at you. You're still living and it all started from IN THE BEGINNING.

tyreshiataylor12

this is the first poem I ever made